California Mid-Century Design Tour – with a Tiki Twist!
Travel back in time to mid-century Los Angeles and Palm Springs and immerse yourself in a golden era of design. Step back into old Hollywood, experience iconic mid-century architecture, and lose yourself in the world of tiki culture. Together we will experience the best that mid-century design – and drink – has to offer.
Pricing and Inclusions
Join the California Mid-Century Design tour for $2900 per person, land-only price based on double occupancy. Single occupancy rates are available. A deposit of $500 per person will secure your spot on this tour due immediately at sign-up. The deposit goes toward your base tour costs. See the full list of inclusions and itinerary under the Itinerary page.The tour itinerary is subject to change based on availability of venues and updated schedules. The full program will be outlined in detail in the daily itinerary provided to all participants just prior to the start of the tour
The California Mid-Century Tour is a collaboration between Hello Voyager and Lisa Ball Travel Design. Payment will be processed through Lisa Ball Travel Design. She will accept personal checks or Visa or Mastercard via Paypal.
November 6, 2019
November 10, 2019
Admission for all experiencesBreakfasts and many meals includedGratuities and taxesGround transportationLocal guidesPersonal GuidePorterage at the hotelsRound trip airfare*Small group experienceSuperior boutique hotels
The adventure begins
Welcome to Los Angeles!
Get ready for the tiki bar tour
Heading out to Palm Springs
Tiki Palm Spring Style
Private Modern Architecture Tour
The Mid-Mod Tiki-Tastic Tour Inclusions
- Small group of 15 to 20 for a fun, personalized tour
- Round trip airfare
- Ground transportation in California
- 2 nights at a boutique hotel in downtown LA
- Tour of the Stahl House
- Dinner and cocktails at Pacific Seas Restaurant
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery walking tour
- LA Tiki Bar Tour Dinner (food only)
- 2 nights at a hotel/spa in Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
- Lunch at Peaks restaurant
- Palm Springs tiki tour drink and cocktail class
- Mid-century modern homes tour and cocktail drink
- Celebration dinner in Palm Springs
- Meals included: 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
The California Mid-Century Design Tour - with a Tiki Twist is a 4-night southern California adventure. We explore the mid-century landmarks and classic tiki bars of Los Angeles, before heading to the epitome of mid-century cool, Palm Springs.